Author Topic: UITOGGLE AND ANDROID  (Read 152 times)

pcutile

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
UITOGGLE AND ANDROID
« on: July 11, 2017, 08:55:38 PM »
i must use uitoggle element inside a gui under android and when i click on element it works but open a dialog input like an input element. there are several toggles all inside an endless scroll view. naturally inside editor and pc works fine.

ArenMook

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 327
  • -Receive: 1153
  • Toronto, Canada
    • View Profile
Re: UITOGGLE AND ANDROID
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 06:27:22 AM »
I'm not sure if there's a question in there somewhere? "but open a dialog input like an input element" is not even a complete statement, so I am not sure what you mean by that...

pcutile

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 10:37:33 AM »
"but open a dialog input like an input element" means that i touch an uitoggle element (that work and is toggled) but at the same time it's opened a dialog that ask an input string ...like if i have touched an UIInput element. i hope it's not so hard to understand.

ArenMook

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 327
  • -Receive: 1153
  • Toronto, Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 02:14:13 PM »
The input and toggle functionality of NGUI are completely separate and are handled by different scripts (UIInput, UIToggle). If I understand you correctly, touching a toggle for you opens some dialog -- what dialog? Assuming you are the one that opens the dialog somewhere from your code, simply track down where you are doing it, and you will have your reason as to why this happens. If you mean the actual on-screen keyboard pops up, then likewise you can add a Debug.Log to the only place in NGUI where this happens -- UIInput. This will let you track down where this comes from.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 02:20:52 PM by ArenMook »