Author Topic: Nothing in UI works, not even NGUI examples  (Read 1325 times)

BlueSin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Nothing in UI works, not even NGUI examples
« on: May 02, 2014, 08:15:35 AM »
Title pretty much says it all.  I just bought NGUI last night, started going through the official NGUI examples trying to learn how to use it.  None of the buttons, sliders, check boxes, text boxes, nothing works.  And by not works I mean doesn't even acknowledge that I have moused over or clicked, no animation whatsoever, no functionality.  Almost like all the controls on the screen are simply images with no attached functionality.  I even bought a skin for NGUI, SpaceD I believe, and none of the controls from that are working either.  Unity GUI works just fine. 

I am able to select controls in scene view just fine, right click to bring up the NGUI menu, that is not a problem.  But when I press play and try to interact with any of the controls in Game view they simply do not work. I have already tried removing NGUI and re-downloading/importing it just in case something was corrupted, no go.  And the tutorials start off with the person simply starting the first example, clicking play and using the controls.  When I start a brand new project and import NGUI, then the controls work fine even in the examples.  But if I import it into my current project, nothing works.  Something I am not getting here?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:44:49 AM by BlueSin »

ArenMook

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 337
  • -Receive: 1171
  • Toronto, Canada
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing in UI works, not even NGUI examples
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 09:33:38 AM »