Author Topic: Why stop at lvl 70 and 3450k XP?  (Read 2566 times)

mugurelu

Why stop at lvl 70 and 3450k XP?
« on: July 25, 2013, 06:46:00 AM »
Bummer

So I won like 80k on my last game but... my XP remained the same.

Please update the game.

Also would be nice to up the card points also (maybe double it?) , would be way more fun.

I'm using the Amazon version which was recently faotd.

//just remembered, maybe a bug? So I start a game in desolate, pick the green, own some stars and I find myself with no link to the entire star system, so I had like 6 stars stranded in a corner of the universe :o ;D 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 06:54:20 AM by mugurelu »

ArenMook

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 316
  • -Receive: 1149
  • Toronto, Canada
    • View Profile
Re: Why stop at lvl 70 and 3450k XP?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 08:32:26 AM »
Main reason is that I ran out of titles, so there wouldn't be any point to progress past 70. Even all abilities cap out at around level 35 as I recall.

I suggest you export your profile, download the Google Play version, and import your profile there. Seems Amazon version was locked out of online play according to what some sources have been saying -- perhaps due to the free app of the day promotion. Google Play one is unaffected.

Due to the random generation, it's possible to start on star systems that are disconnected from everything else, which is why Teleport and Back Door abilities are useful. ;)

mugurelu

Re: Why stop at lvl 70 and 3450k XP?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 10:48:24 AM »
Cool, TX!

// Also speaking of ranks and achievements,  why don't you try to implement the new play games achievements, multi-player, etc?

You would also get huge popularity, being one in ~ 10 games supporting this, and so being promoted in their play games standalone app.

Just saying..  ::)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:09:11 PM by mugurelu »