Why is my stuff not getting clipped by my clipped panel?
1. Check to make sure that you have shaders turned on. This means NOT
targeting GLES 1.1, and NOT
having your quality set to Fastest.
2. Make sure that the atlas used by your widgets is using the Unlit/Transparent Colored
shader. If you have Simple Textures (UITextures) in there, make sure that they too use this shader.
3. Make sure the clipped panel uses uniform scale: (1, 1, 1).
4. Your widgets that you want clipped must not have an extra panel in between of them and the clipped panel. Open the Panel Tool, select one of your widgets that should be clipped, and note which panel gets highlighted in the Panel Tool. If it's not your clipped panel, then you have an extra panel in there that you should remove.
5. Make sure that the shaders can be loaded properly. Did you move the NGUI's Resources folder somewhere?