- NEW: TNManager.channelID, in case you want to know what channel you're in.
- NEW: Added the ability to specify a custom string with each channel that can be used to add information about the channel.
- NEW: You will now get an error message in Unity when trying to execute an RFC function that doesn't exist.
- FIX: Saved files will no longer be loaded if their version doesn't match.
- FIX: TcpChannel is now just Channel, as it has nothing to do with TCP.
- FIX: TNManager.isInChannel will now only return 'true' if the player is connected and in a channel.
- FIX: Many cases of "if connected, send data" were replaced with "if in channel, send data", which is more correct.
- FIX: Assortment of other minor fixes.